Ours is a continuing effort, and we hope everyone will participate. No matter the size, every gift is valuable, whether it is for £10, or £10,000. We ask all those who care about Forest to help us realise our ambitions and make a difference for generations to come.
- Regular Giving through Gift Aid is the most popular way of making a tax-efficient charitable donation as it spreads the cost over a period of time. We hope, in particular, that parents will consider giving throughout their child’s life at the School. Payments can be made monthly, quarterly or annually by Direct Debit. Forest School can set up paperless Direct Debits in line with your instructions. Just call Sam Gautama on 020 8509 6588.
- Single gifts or one-off donations also qualify for tax relief under the Gift Aid scheme.
- The Bursary Fund is aimed at securing funding to introduce more awards, particularly means-tested bursaries.
- Consider a Legacy in your will to help ensure that the very special experience that is a Forest education will continue to flourish in the future.
- Companies which make donations to charity can reduce their liability for corporation tax through Corporate Giving.
- The Network aims to promote to alumni and parents ways in which they can help current pupils.
- Visit our School Shop to should you wish to view Forest School Merchandise. All proceeds will go towards current Forest School projects.