Candidates wishing to join Forest at 16 must first register online to sit the 16+ entrance examination and should indicate the scholarship(s) they wish to apply for and whether they wish to be considered for a bursary.
- At least three grade 7s or above
- At least three grade 6s or above
- At least grade 4 in English and Maths
- The required grade at I/GCSE in the qualifying subject/s required for their chosen courses – see the Qualifying Subjects below.
- Two short essays (max 200 words). Essay questions are released on Friday 15 October 2021, to be submitted by midday, Friday 5 November 2021.
- Entrance Exam – Remote Critical Thinking Paper (45 minutes)
- School References
The Entrance Exam consists of a 45-minute remote Critical Thinking Paper.
Candidates will be sent 2 essay questions on Friday 15 October, to respond to by Friday 5 November 2021.
The result of the critical thinking paper and essay responses will determine whether a candidate is offered:
- An interview for a fee-paying place at Forest
- An interview for a scholarship at Forest
To find out more about scholarships and awards at 16+ Click here
Key dates for 16+ September 2022 Entry
|Sixth Form Open Evening||Monday 27 September 2021|
|Closing date for Registrations||Friday 15 October 2021 – 12 Noon|
|Closing date for Non-Academic Scholarship and Bursary Application Forms||Friday 5 November 2021 – 12 Noon|
|Remote 16+ Entrance Exam||Saturday 13 November 2021 (AM)|
|16+ Non-Academic Scholarship Assessments||Sport: w/c Monday 15 November 2021
Art: Tuesday 16 November 2021 (AM)
Drama: Tuesday 16 November 2021 (PM)
Music: Wednesday 17 November 2021
|16+ Academic Scholarship Interviews||w/c Monday 22 November 2021|
|16+ Fee Paying Interviews||w/c Monday 29 November 2021|
|Offers posted||Monday 6 December 2021|
|Deadline for Acceptance of Offer||Friday 7 January 2022 – 12 Noon|