We are pleased to offer Sports Scholarships at 11+, 13+ and 16+ entry at Forest School.
For detailed information on the awards made and the assessment process please see link below:
All Sports Scholars are automatically enrolled on our EPP Programme.
The Elite Player Programme
The School is experienced in supporting young sportsmen and women who compete at an elite level. We have in place a programme for pupils needing leave from school to satisfy sporting commitments.
The Elite Player Programme (EPP) is designed to support the further development of these talented sportsmen and women by providing additional guidance and support that goes beyond the normal PE and Games Programme.
- A personalised strength and conditioning programme designed by our expert SnC coaches
- Regular sport-specific fitness testing and monitoring
- Subsidised physiotherapy
- Nutritional advice and guidance
- The opportunity for extra one-on-one or small group coaching
- A mentor with whom EPP pupils will have regular meetings in order to ensure a healthy balance between academic study and athletic progress
- Termly talks and lectures from internal and external speakers
- The School will consider one day per-week release requests or an equivalent 30 days per school year
The programme is open to boys and girls in Years 7-13 across all sports, including those that are not considered to be major sports at Forest.
In order to enrol on the programme it is expected that pupils should be competing at a regional or national level in at least one sport.