Cross Country is embedded in part of the PE Curriculum from Y7-9. Students can participate in interhouse Cross Country and Steeplechase competitions.
Externally students participate in:
- Knole Run
- English Schools Cross Country League
- South East Schools Championship at Harrow School.
- The Waltham Forest Championships.
- WGEL Individual and Relay Competitions.
- Borough representation for Mini Marathon Event.
How many teams?
Girls and Boys Under 12 – Under 18
We’re delighted to boast two England Internationals as part of our pupil cohort;
Abigail Reid (Y9) and Thomas Archer (Y12)