Guy’s House was created in 1938, joining the 3 established houses of Johnians, Poole’s and Doctor’s. It was named after the Headmaster Rev Ralph Courtney Guy (1894-1935). Mr Guy retired after 45 years of dedicated service to Forest School. He was described by others as warm and kind but also he was firm. Mr Guy was a true gentleman and demonstrated all of these qualities. For this we are proud to be known as the Gentlemen’s House.