Non – Teaching roles
There are currently no non- teaching positions available
Why work at Forest?
There are many benefits of working at Forest school as staff are our single most important asset. Some the key benefits include:
- Generous CPD budget
- Walking distance of Snaresbrook Central line tube station and Wood Street Overground station.
- A comprehensive and research-informed professional development programme
- Opportunities to contribute to the wider community via our extensive Outreach Programme
- 18 weeks holiday and our own salary scale with salaries above those paid in the maintained sector
- Free death in service cover and subsidised AXA PPP healthcare insurance
- All teaching staff currently enrolled in the national Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- 50% fee remission (pro-rata for part time staff) for children attending Forest which is applicable Y3-Y13
- Free hot lunch (takeaway sandwich lunch also available) and refreshments throughout the day
- Free membership of the Sylvestrian Leisure Centre during school hours and heavily subsidised membership outside those hours
Don’t just take our word for it
What the Good Schools Guide say:
“Forest is a power-house with a heart. The pupils exude purpose – modern, dynamic youngsters with an eye on what’s happening next”
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Key Findings (November 2017):
“The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent…The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent”
Future Teaching Opportunities
If you wish to be considered for any future teaching posts including supply teaching, please submit your CV to email@example.com.