We are seeking a responsible, dynamic individual to join our Management team. The successful candidate will work on a shift rota system covering days, evenings and weekends, being responsible for the operational management of the Leisure Centre; including health and safety, customer care, and leading and managing staff.
Sylvestrian Leisure Centre
Salary – competitive
Full-Time Duty Manager, 37.5 hrs per week
- Applicants should be Word and Excel literate, with excellent administration, decision-making and customer-service skills, with a desire to train in other areas.
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English is essential.
- Previous experience in the Sports/Leisure industry is essential.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is required.
- First Aid and Pool Plant Operators Qualification is desirable, but training will be given to the right candidate.
- The post is subject to two satisfactory references, medical questionnaire and a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For an application form and the full job description, please email Lydia Copper email@example.com or for further information contact 020 8509 6614:
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications Friday, 5th April 2019